Napoleon, Holgate, Wauseon, Leipsic, Defiance and Throughout Ohio - Since 1945
Farm Insurance Information
The differences among various farm operations certainly complicate the task of finding proper coverage. Fortunately, farms have a number of elements that are common to all operations, so products have been developed for this challenging market.
Options are an important feature of a good farm program. The following, basic coverages are widely available:
• The Farm Property Policy - covers farm-related buildings (residence, barns, sheds, silos, etc.)
• The Farm Inland Marine Policy - covers farm-related machinery and equipment
• The Farm Liability Policy - protects against damage or injury caused by farming activities
• The Farm Umbrella Policy - provides a higher level of liability protection
• The Farm Combination Policy- offers a way to bundle stand-alone farm coverages into a single package
The more flexibility offered by a program, the greater the chance that an insurance professional can assist a farmer with developing an effective insurance plan.
Check out these Blog Articles regarding Farm Insurance:
Farm and Ranch Coverage
Borrowed Farm Equipment
Frost Insurance Agency: Providing insurance for the communities of Napoleon, Holgate, Wauseon, Leipsic, Defiance, and throughout the entire State of Ohio, since 1945.
Napoleon: 419.592.4476 • Holgate: 419.264.2051 • firstname.lastname@example.org